Sunday 23 June 2013

Les-Fest II

NO.

It's not what your thinking (unless you're thinking about Scotlands award winning Metal/ Rock Festival, in that case yes, "Les-Fest II" is coming and it's sure to be bigger and more RAAAAAAAAWK than last year.  We've got 3 days of madness, music, tents, beer, cider and good times ahead.
It occurs to me that this entire entry may take place inside these brackets, ah well.

Anyways, on with it..)

It's this:

Metal Outlaw TV will be there interviewing the bands, the people and quite frankly anyone else who is unfortunate enough to stand in my way.

If you see us wandering around and the cameras on run.  RUN AND HIDE!

Be warned, I may be channeling.

I WILL BE SHOUTING AT YOU!

I WILL INTERVIEW YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE!

BE TOLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment